2739 Broderick Street
- 5 bedrooms
- 3.5 Baths
- Year Built: 1915 (per tax records)
- 3730 sq. ft. (per floor plan drawing)
- Three Stories Over Garage Level
- Two-Car Garage with Lots of Storage
- Full-Floor Master Suite with Large Picture Windows with Golden Gate & Bay Views
- Spacious Deck also with Golden Gate Bridge and Bay Views
- Great Location--Walk to Union St. Shops & Restaurants, plus transit friendly
Grand San Francisco home, built in 1915, the same year as the Pan-Pacific International Exposition. Three stories over the garage level. Main floor has large inviting foyer, living room with fireplace, formal dining room with high ceilings and period detailing throughout. Spacious kitchen & half bath complete this floor.
Dramatic winding staircase leads you to the second floor, which features four large bedrooms and two full baths. Top floor has a huge, full-floor master suite with Golden Gate Bridge & Bay views, fireplace, master bath, large walk-in dressing room/closet, wet bar and spacious deck, also with Bay and Bridge views.
Garage can accommodate two cars, side-by-side with large laundry room and plenty of storage.
Realtor®Coldwell BankercalDRE# 01076577(415) 823-7917 mobile